SeizureLink Alerting System
$499 Limited Time Reservation List Starter Kit
SeizureLink Features and Benefits:
SeizureLink is a wearable alerting system for people who want to notify their Caregivers in the event of sustained tonic muscle activity. By design, it is the only consumer alerting system that uses surface electromyography (sEMG) – the new standard in alerting systems.
But this system has a number of benefits:
- The fastest consumer alerting system available
- Alerts in 9 seconds*
- 94% accuracy rate*
- Only 1 false alarm per 82 nights*
- Control your own logged event data
- Real-time Wearer status updates for Caregivers
- No forced clinical study enrollment
Accurate – Because the SeizureLink System uses sEMG, the new standard in alerting systems, it is accurate. It has a 94% accuracy rate. The algorithm also had a low false alarm rate of 0.67 per day. The results were even more incredible at night, with only 1 false alarm per 82 nights.*
Fastest - sEMG is also why it can alert so quickly. The SeizureLink System alerts on an average of 9 seconds versus 30 seconds or more for devices that rely on waiting for the body to shake. This is because it is using sEMG sensors. So the SeizureLink algorithm can sense when the muscle clenches and tightens even when there is little or no movement. And because it senses them so quickly, it alerts Caregivers much faster.*
High Sensitivity Rate -The algorithm senses for muscle contractions 60,000 times per minute, even when there is no shaking. So, you can rest assured that if your System is on, and your connections are working, your Wearer is actively linked.
Easily Remove the EZ Battery Tray – The SeizureLink System uses rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, which means they must occasionally be charged. Fortunately, the rechargeable EZ Battery Tray on the SeizureLink System can be removed and replaced without taking the Monitor off. To help make it even easier, every SeizureLink System comes with an extra EZ Battery Tray, so you can charge one while wearing the other!
One App Does All – The Monitor connects with the alerting app which is responsible for many of the communication features that make our System so special. The app sends notifications and phone calls to the Caregiver, allows you to request and approve up to 10 Caregivers, lets you manage your seizure diary, and lets you create and download a seizure diary report.
Help Button – On top of the alerting system being able to alert for sustained tonic muscle activity, the Wearer can easily call Caregivers for help if they are experiencing an aura or if there are other signs that the Wearer may experience tonic muscle activity. The Monitor alerts Caregivers when this button is pressed so that Caregivers know to come for help.
Discreet Design – The SeizureLink Alerting System is beautiful, tiny, discreet and easy to use. It is 1.7 inches in width, 2.5 inches in length, and it is 0.6 inches in depth. As far as weight, it is only 1 ounce. It can easily be covered by a sleeve and is lightweight enough to forget about. The SeizureLink System was made to integrate into your lifestyle and to help you with your lifestyle choices.
30-Day Guarantee & Limited Warranty - Your purchase is covered by a 30-day, money-back guarantee from the day you create your SeizureLink app account. If for any reason the Monitor did not perform the way you expected, feel free to return for a refund. On top of the 30-day money back guarantee, you can expect a 1- year limited warranty.
Day and Night Time Use – The SeizureLink System can help you with your goals of healthy lifestyle choices day or night. The Dual-Placement Electrode Patches can be worn for up to 2 days. So it is comfortable and small enough to wear during the day and at night too.
Seizure Diary – Part of you choosing the lifestyle you want is keeping track of events that are important to you. Should your System alarm, an automatic entry will be logged. However, you can log what is important to you also. The App allows you to add the details you want and the info that makes a difference to you. You can also download your seizure diary, so you can file it for safekeeping or share with your Caregivers.
Dual-Placement Electrodes - With these non-invasive Electrode Patches, you can expect more accurate and comfortable use. With typical use, a box of 32 Dual-Placement Electrodes should last approximately two months.The SeizureLink Alerting System requires no monthly service fee and offers 3 auto-renewal plans to keep you stocked up with dual-placement electrode patches. There's no need to ever run out.
Here's How Auto-Renewal Works:
- Pay no monthly fee for unlimited alerts and seizure diary reports using the free SeizureLink app.
- Auto-renew your replacement electrodes in quantities of 1 Box (2 month supply), 3 Boxes (6 month supply), or 6 boxes (1-year supply).
- Receive shipment notifications and modify your renewal plan any time you like.
*Each Box contains 32 Dual-placement Electrodes and lasts the average user approximately 64 days.
Here are the things you should know about the ordering process:
- SeizureLink Electrode Patches are purchased and automatically shipped once your auto-renewal order is set up.
- Modifications can be made to your plan any time
- You can order additional supplemental boxes at any time
- You will receive email notifications prior to the next shipment going out
- Quantities per shipment can be 1,3, or 6 boxes of 32 electrodes each
1 Box Plan - $89.99
Renews Every 2 Months
3 Box Plan - $84.99 per box
Renews Every 6 Months
6 Box Plan - $74.99 per box
Here are a few things to consider as you set up your Electrode Patch Auto-Renewal plan:
- There is no additional service fee for the app, alerts, or seizure diary reports
- Save by subscribing to a larger quantity with prices as low as $1.17/day! And, save on fewer overall shipments
- A box of electrodes lasts up to 2 months, although usage may vary
- "Dual placement" means that you may get at least a couple of wears out of each one
- Each electrode comes with a special plastic liner and resealable pouch making it possible to preserve the stickiness of the patch for multiple uses
- Electrodes are non-invasive and can be removed anytime you want
- Hydrogel makes it easy to adhere and remove from the skin
- Recognition technology: surface electromyography (sEMG)
- Monitor cover: acrylonitrile butadiene
- Monitor weight: 1 ounce / 29 grams
- Monitor dimensions: 1.7in (44mm) x 2.5in (64mm) x 0.6in (15mm)
- Electrode: dual-placement
- Battery: 200 mAh rechargeable 24-hour battery
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Mobile app compatibility & availability: Android, iOS
- Location-based services via the phone application included
- Can link up to 10 Caregivers
- Can link up to 4 Wearers for Caregivers
- No additional charge for alerts
- No forced enrollment in a clinical trial
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
- 1-year limited warranty
*Beniczky, Sándor, et al. “Automated Real-Time Detection of Tonic-Clonic Seizures Using a Wearable EMG Device.” Advances in Pediatrics., U.S. National Library of Medicine, 30 Jan. 2018, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5791791/.
*The SeizureLink™ System monitors for muscle activation and it is not a medical device, nor is it cleared by the FDA for medical device application. It is not cleared to monitor, treat, diagnose, or prevent a medical condition, nor is it intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Use of SeizureLink is not a substitute for professional medical advice concerning your condition or medical treatment for you. Please consult your physician or your healthcare provider to ask questions, discuss your condition, and the options for you. The System is not a substitute for proper supervision, inspection or observation of the wearer. Always assure the wearer of the System has proper supervision. In order for the SeizureLink unit to alert and connect with wearers, caregivers, and other designated individuals (“Alertees”); Alertees must assure that the SeizureLink unit is charged appropriately, is Bluetooth connected to the wearer’s mobile device, caregiver’s or other designed individual’s mobile device, and is connected to a cellular network. The SeizureLink unit alerts only when the device is properly placed on the biceps muscle and is connected as communicated above and in accordance with the procedures outlined in the SeizureLink User Manual. Alertees should take caution that during a storm, an Act of God, or other event that is outside the control of Brain Sentinel, Alertees should check their connections periodically to assure the connection is established between the SeizureLink unit and their mobile device(s). If the unit is not connected properly, Alertees should not expect the SeizureLink unit to alarm during muscle activation.