Is the SeizureLink System right for you?
While we have had some pretty amazing stories from some of our initial users of the System, the SeizureLink System is not for everyone.
Want to know if the SeizureLink System is right for you? It really comes down to one simple question: Do you or someone you care for experience sustained tonic muscle contractions that last at least 9 seconds?
If you answered yes to this question, then SeizureLink could be a GOOD fit for you! But, if you answer yes to these additional questions, SeizureLink could be a GREAT fit for you:
- Are you interested in more personal independence for you and your loved one - while maintaining a reliable link to each other?
- Would you like to be able to sleep at night without worrying about what you'll miss?
- Would you like to easily track your data in a seizure diary that you can share with your Caregivers and doctors?
- Would you like to worry less about potential events 24/7 so you can enjoy life more?
- Would you like to engage in everyday activities without setting off multiple false alarms?
- Do you want to be able to live a fuller life without having to give up your independence?
- Would you like to be alerted with a phone call and location of your loved one when an event occurs?
- Would you like a system that doesn't charge for alerting or for access to your data?
- Does your wearer have an arm circumference of at least 6 inches?
Have more questions about the SeizureLink System? Check out our FAQs here.
Want to try the electrodes before you buy? Get a 4-Pack Sampler.